Accommodation in Qaanaaq, northern Greenland. House for rent. Rent the whole house – or one or more of the rooms.
You will be made to feel very welcome at the Iherit (the word means “come in” in the local dialect).
The house has 1 double room and 3 single rooms. Extra beds can be provided on request.
As a visitor, you will have access to:
- A fully equipped kitchen with fridge, freezer, stove, oven and microwave.
- Hot and cold water.
- A dining room and work area with a table seating 8-10 people.
- Internet access.
- A lounge and TV room with angled sofas seating 6-8 people.
- A bathroom with a shower and a ventilated dry closet with bag (emptied 2-3 times a week).
- A washing machine.
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
Building B 431, Boks 31
Phone: (+299) 971255/594655