NILAK holds a food and music festival from 3 to 4 June at Inussivik in Nuuk! This year, it is bigger than last year and runs for two days.
On Friday and Saturday from 16:00-20:00, a food festival is going to be held, where chefs prepare delicious dishes with Greenlandic ingredients and brewers prepare experimental beer and guests challenge blind tasting.
During the food festival, there will be small competitions with prizes of gift vouchers to NILAK branches.
On both days there will be well-known Greenlandic bands playing, as entertainment during the festival.
Note! 4 June, Saturday is child-friendly, as it is alcohol-free during the food festival, where NILAK launches the first alcohol-free beer!
- Entrance ticket with food for DKK 150,-
- Entrance ticket without food for DKK 75,-
- The normal price is DKK 200 with food and DKK 125 without food.
- Please note that the discount is only available if you pre-order a minimum of 10 tickets.
Saturday from 10:00-16:00
The morning will focus on children coming to try Kalattuut, drum dancing and mask dancing.
At noon there will be entertainment on stage by Hinnarik Kammanilu. In addition, there will be face painting and balloons which is free entrance!
On Friday and Saturday from 21:00, the Music Festival opens with famous Greenlandic bands coming from all the way up in Qaanaaq and all the way down in Nanortalik!
Friday: KALAK, Asuki and Taaq
Saturday: Tomba, Rock Stones, Anguigaq Jam
- Entrance ticket with 1 optional drink DKK 250 either Friday or Saturday.
- Two-day ticket with 1 free drink of your choice per day kr. 400,-
- Normal price will be kr. 350 per day or 600 for both days.
- Please note the discount is available on advance booking of a minimum of 10 tickets.
PLEASE NOTE! 10% of the proceeds from music festival ticket sales go to charity!
Come and support a great new initiative where you support Greenlandic artists and culture!