- Print out the Inuk Boy or the Inuk Girl template and color it.
- Cut it out and make a small hole in all of the marked circles.
- Attach the head to the top of the body by threading a string or other fastener through the holes.
- Attach one arm to the body by threading a string through the hole closest to the hand. Repeat with the other arm.
- Attach one leg to the body by threading a string through the hole closest to the foot. Repeat with the other leg.
- Turn the cutout over to the backside. Tie one string from arm to arm in the remaining holes. Repeat with the legs.
- Finally, tie one long string first to the middle of the arm string and second to the middle of the leg string. It must be long, because it is the one you pull on to make the doll move.
- We would love to see the results. Share photos of your Inuit paper dolls on social media, using our hashtag: #GreenlandPioneer.
Download a pdf of the instruction.
More Inuit Dolls
Download this pre-colored Inuk Boy.
Download this pre-colored Inuk Girl.
Color your own Inuk Boy paper doll.
Color your own Inuk Girl paper doll.
Graphics by Malik Chemnitz, Visit Greenland.